WorkRedefined Consulting by Melanie Christina, MBA, PMP
Going from idea to reality, on time and on budget.
I help busy professionals, multi-faceted entrepreneurs, and impact-driven businesses bring their personal and professional projects to life. Leveraging my 10 years of expertise in corporate project management and operational efficiency, I’ll help you execute your goals on time and on budget.
PREVIOUS COLLABORATIONS + CLIENTS
Areas of Focus
Helping you plan and execute new & ongoing launches for your businesses, products, services, and courses.
Helping creators manage brand deals and campaign requirements
Helping agencies manage client projects, communications, and deadlines on an ongoing basis
Helping businesses implement systems and processes to increase productivity
Helping busy professionals and entrepreneurs with their personal life and home projects
Event Project Mgmt
Helping plan, organize, and oversee your next event from idea to reality
Helping professionals transition into new careers, project management, or transition their expertise into a new business
Consulting + Training
Sharing best practices on project management, CAPM/PMP certifications, professional development
World Class Support at your Service
It’s my mission to empower and support the everyday, multi-passionate world changers as they navigate their personal and professional goals.
Why work with me?
- I’m an industry-leading, PMP-certified project manager with 9+ years of experience managing multi-million dollar projects for corporate America.
- I’m an MBA grad & LEAN Six-Sigma certified operational leader with 9 years of experience helping global organizations work more efficiently, decrease costs by 50%, and optimize the customer & employee experience. I’m professionally trained to help businesses solve their problems, achieve their goals, and improve how they work daily.
- I’ve helped my clients launch successful brands & businesses. I’ve worked with top thought leaders & companies such as VoyageATL, Philips, Women of Project Management, Emory University, Piedmont Healthcare, KPMG, PwC (Guidehouse), MedThink, Atlanta Hawks, VA, WorthWisdomWellness, Brenau University, Auburn University, and more.
- As a resume writer and career coach for over five years, I’ve helped professionals land opportunities into top graduate programs, six-figure corporate positions, and successful personal brands and businesses beyond corporate America.
- Beyond my qualifications, I understand what it’s like to have many dreams for your career or business, but you lack the resources, connections, and influence to execute them. I know what it’s like to fail and have to start over. I’m most effective because I’m resourceful. I’m good at maximizing what you have to push your career and business to the next level.
As your next right-hand woman, prepare to have the clarity, strategy, and support needed to thrive in your purpose and your work.
What Clients Are Saying
“Melanie– We wanted to thank you for all your dedication, hard work, long hours, and commitment to helping launch our new Quality Program! We could not have gotten here without your invaluable input and guidance! You have done an awesome job keeping everyone organized and prepared during all of our organizational changes. You are one of the most organized people I know! Thank you, Mel!”
SHANIE J – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PIEDMONT HEALTHCARE
“Melanie was a breath of fresh air! I spoke with her a few days before my first interview of the year during a power session. I am transitioning into Project Management from another industry and I knew Melanie would be the best person to prep me for some really tough questions. Long story short, I got the job offer! Even though I later learned it wasn’t the role for me, I was able to use the information she sent me and her advice for my next interview, and I knocked it out the park!”
The Power Hour session was phenomenal! My brain was all over the place before the call, but you helped me make sense of everything. I walked away with a plethora of action items! I also really like that there’s a recording of the call sent afterward, and the support and help don’t just stop after that. You make yourself available to your clients WHILE they’re executing the plan & I find that extremely valuable!
JASMINE RENEE, BLOGGER & ENTREPRENEUR
When I felt God calling me to start a podcast, I had so many questions. I had the vision but had no idea how I would get there. I looked into Mel’s project management sessions, and it was exactly what I needed. Working with Mel was one of the best decisions I could have made in my early stages of planning! She was thoughtful, creative, gave feedback and asked me hard questions that helped me further mold my idea into a clearer picture. I had so many doubts and hesitations, but after my power hour session, I was left feeling motivated, empowered, and inspired to execute the vision that God gave me. Thanks to Mel, I got a step-by-step guide of how I should proceed in executing my Podcast, and am so excited that my vision has come to life!
VICTORIA GLOVER, LPC – THEVICTORIOUSCOUNSELOR
“Being in the military for nine years, I didn’t know how to translate my military experience into the civilian sector. After working with Melanie, she dissected my performance reports and developed a resume that could translate to corporate America. Within the first few weeks of applying to jobs using her resume, I had six interviews lined up. She also helped me perform better in interviews as I learned how to communicate my experience in a way that could be understood by hiring managers. She also optimized my LinkedIn profile, and within the first week, I had over 90 profile views and dozens of recruiters reaching out to talk about job opportunities. Ultimately, I received 3 job offers. There are plenty of military people transitioning out or just civilian people transitioning into new jobs, and I’d recommend anyone to work with Mel if you want to hit the ground running and have an advocate to coach you along the way.”
TEVEN D – AEROSPACE PRODUCT MANAGER
“Simply put, Mel came in and saved the day. Planning a wedding in such a short period of time, we realized quickly that we needed help. We brought Mel on as our wedding project manager, and she was truly our right hand throughout the entire process. Between our weekly meetings, clear action plans, her creative ideas, and being the middle woman between our vendors, she relieved SO much stress. We had the vision, and she expanded it, broke it down into clear actions, and kept everyone involved on task. Organized, creative, and patient are just a few words to describe her. Our wedding was SEAMLESS, and we still receive compliments from our guests and vendors on how well run the day went.”
TONY AND JAI WILSON, #WILSONPARTYOFTWO
I look forward to serving you.
View my services below, and let’s hop on a quick call to discuss how I can support your need!